Saturday, November 7, 2009

Intel Mangrove Preservation Programme








Intel is having their community outreach programme today at Kampung Sungai Semilang, Juru, Kedah. Me and my wife travelled as early as 5 a.m from Lumut to be there early since my wife is part of the committee.
Our arrival was welcomed with splendid scenery of mangrove tress, birds, and of course hospitality of the villagers. Intel was very close to this community since the mangrove preservation campaign has lasted for past 3 years. The flora and fauna are now developing very well, a good testimony of remarkable success stories of Intel's effort to preserve mother nature. There were also some students from nearby schools taking part.
Before going home, I was captured with the scenery of this buffalo kid playing with the bird before she was stunned with my presence. I love to see her curios face looking at me, planning either to come closer to me or run away to her mom perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment